Monday, February 1, 2010

All You Need Is Love

Love Love Love...Its easy!  It is February, the month of hearts and love and friendship, so I am going to offer up a few hearts this week, which should come as a surprise to no one :o)   Did I ever mention that I love the heart? This little heart has light and deep pink roses from vintage china, crystals and rhinestones. This week is also First Friday, Open Studios at the Stutz from Noon to Five, and  the opening of the exhibit and reception of "Art From The Fourth Chakra" at StutzArtSpace, Five to Nine.  You can learn more about it by clicking here, and here.

I began the day meeting my trim carpenter at the Booth Tarkington House, and there is a flutter of activity going on over there...I learned that 1500 people attended the preview tour over the weekend.  That bodes very well for attendance this year...Yay! For more info, click St. Margaret's

I am also meeting my Beautiful Daughter-In-Law for lunch and a movie for her birthday.  We are going to see Leap Year...I have been looking forward to seeing this movie.  Any time there is a romantic comedy that includes a clutzy redhead...I am a happy camper!    Happy Birthday Stephanie! 

Please hug a friend today, and always remember...

Love Love Love...its easy

No comments:

Post a Comment