Thursday, February 4, 2010

All You Need Is Love #4

A charmed heart is what I have decided upon today for the fourth day of February. A rosebud is the focal on this little heart, keeping it company are bits of vintage stained glass, a tiny pink rhinestone , crystals and a shard or two from of my favorite antique plates.  I have added a candy pink vintage bead and a clear glass heart.  Sterling charms finish this little key to my heart Pique Assiette pendant.

This is one of my favorite little hearts, and maybe the one that pulls at my heartstrings the most. That is why I had to let it go in hopes that it might pull at the heartstrings of its future owner.  I sent this heart to a  performance and charity auction that will be taking place this weekend in LA, and proceeds will benefit  Hands For Haiti and Dr's Without Borders. Talented artists are coming together to do what they can to help those who need our love and help now more than ever...Children.   To learn more about this special event go to Le Studio, and click on what's new.

I sent these hearts out like little hugs on their way to a greater good.  It is my hope that they will complete their journey and help where help is needed the most.  I am grateful for those who take it upon themselves to put so much effort into helping children in need, and I am humbled to be even a tiny part of that effort.       

Love.  It takes on many forms...is that friend still waiting for a hug?

Love Love Love...its easy

No comments:

Post a Comment