Sunday, February 7, 2010

All You Need Is Love #7

This little Pique Assiette heart is one that I chose for myself, and I love to wear it in February.  Bits and pieces of my favorite antique china surrounded by crystals and a few of my favorite candy pink beads...yum

I have some exciting news about my little hearts.  A few days ago I mentioned that I sent two of my favorite little hearts to a Hands For Haiti - Doctors Without Borders charity auction.  I learned today that my hearts went for a total bid of $500.00 for this worthy cause...leaving me nearly speechless! Nearly...I am so happy to have been able to help, and want to thank the generous bidders for reaching so deeply to contribute to this worthy cause.  To learn more about sending a bit of loving help to children in need, please click Le Studio.

I also have a bit of sad news.  A very good friend of mine found the end of her journey late Saturday evening. I had rescued this silky pup six years ago, but as it turns out, it was she that had rescued me.  Unconditional love from a wagging wonder is a healing thing indeed, and can sometime arrive when we least expect it...be it a person or a pet it matters not.  I feel lucky that she found me, and I will miss her very deeply. She was 14 and sweet and simple and beautiful. Rest in peace puppy...



Hug a friend tightly today, you may not know just how much it is needed

Love Love Love...its easy

except when it comes to goodbye

No comments:

Post a Comment