Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Pique Assiette Hall Table

The photo above is a detail shot of two of my finished Pique Assiette works for the St. Margaret's Guild Decorators' Show House , which opens to the public on April 24th.  Here you can also see artwork from two of the 10 Artists who lent their inspired work for my "Walk With Penrod."  I am in awe of the works that these exceptional Artists have contributed to my vision for this area, and in the coming days I will be featuring some of their inspired works in an effort express my admiration and heartfelt gratitude.  I feel quite fortunate to also refer to these Artists as my friends.  Some of them I have known for years, and others I have gotten to know better just recently, and I would consider many of them kindred spirits.  All of them have something in common...and that would be me  :o)


1 comment:

  1. This is just beautiful! I can't wait to see the show house this year!

    ReplyDelete