Saturday, March 6, 2010

In like a lion...

Vintage beads serve as robins eggs in this tiny wire nest brooch, from my BirdyBoo collection of adornments. I love these little hard to find antique beads. The birds were singing this week and we actually had a 48 degree day.  Spring is on its way.  Spring for me means getting ready for the impending photo shoot for St. Margarets Hospital Guilds Decorators' Show House, preparing for Stutz Annual Open House, and getting ready for the Arts and Antiques Show  Throw in a late winter cold, a surprise interview, and organizing a new studio... Whew!  I may not be able to post every day, but I will be checking in as often as possible.  This next week will be a busy one...want to put my best foot forward...hope I remember which one that is :o)  Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment