Thursday, January 14, 2010

You can vote for my portfolio

This year I have set goals to do some things that are more than a little outside of my comfort zone.  One of them is to answer calls to artists for showing my work in exhibitions.  I did just that tonight, and it really felt great...really great.  The goal was just to enter...and I did it!  YAY for me!  I then got an email asking me to see if my friends may want to vote for my portfolio, for a peoples choice award.  What you are seeing now, is me getting WAY outside of my comfort zone by giving you all the opportunity to vote, if you are so inclined.  Either way, I want to thank you all for coming along for the ride so far...the best is yet to come!   mini portfolio  just click on the stars if you would like to vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment