Tuesday, December 7, 2010

My Elegant Chair


My Chair...my beautiful chair. I found this wonderful chair about 12 years ago. I sanded and painted and sanded some more. I glazed and sealed with a clear coat that enables all of the layers to actually show the depth of the tomato red paint and dark chocolate brown glazing. This week, my elegant chair will be going to its new forever home...and I must say that I am sad to be letting it go. For years this has been the chair that kinda makes a girl feel pretty just sitting in it. I do wish my chair the best on its journey to the northwest, and I will once again be on the lookout for the graceful lines that seem to complete the thoughts that run through my heart and the need to give something a new beginning. Happy trails.......

No comments:

Post a Comment