Saturday, August 14, 2010

A page...some paint...and a song





My Artisan page is now up on the Carmel Arts & Design Districts website! I really love my new location, just as much as I love my studio downtown at The Stutz! I am covered in paint, just the same as I am when at the stutz...this seems to happen at both places, I need to learn why that keeps happening... Today I am working on a set of dining room chairs and table for a fabulous client. I love the fabric we selected, and the metamorphosis is so much fun to watch...I will show them once they are finished...

'A lot of things have happened since the last time we spoke...some of them are funny, some of 'em ain't no joke... I trust you will forgive me if I lay it on the line...I always thought you were a friend of mine'.

From Don Henley's 'My Thanksgiving'...a great song if you have not heard it. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment